Hypnosis for Anxiety Treatment
Do you suffer from anxiety, stress, or panic attacks?
Anxiety can be crippling. It can make normal, everyday life tasks difficult and scary.
When we are anxious, we feel terrified, alone, and powerless. At it’s worse, we can experience panic attacks that make it difficult to drive, work, or go to school.
Get relief from anxiety with hypnotherapy!
Hypnotherapy works directly with the subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is 90% of your mind and is where all your feelings, emotions, long-term memory, habits, patterns, behaviors, and beliefs are all stored. So we have direct and immediate access to go to the root of your issue and heal from your core for lasting results.
Get back control over your life and feel calm and confident with hypnotherapy for anxiety relief.
Research has shown that hypnotherapy can help relieve stress, fear, and anxiety. You can live anxiety-free starting now.
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy works with the subconscious mind to remove self-sabotaging behaviors, limiting beliefs, and blocks that prevent you from leading your best life – in love, career, finance, health, and so much more. The subconscious mind is 90% of your mind an is where all your feelings, emotions, long-term memory, habits, patterns, beliefs, and behaviors are stored – which makes hypnotherapy so effective. We have direct access to heal your issue at its core.
How Does Hypnotherapy for Anxiety Treatment Work?
With hypnotherapy, we have direct access to your subconscious mind and are able to go to the root of your issue and heal it. Through the process of hypnotherapy, we are able to go to the exact origin of your issue, identify how it is affecting you in your present life, and heal it.
From there, you will learn new tools, resources, and practices to use in your everyday life. You will leave the hypnotherapy session feeling lighter, empowered, and ready to create active change in your life.
How is Hypnotherapy Different from Talk Therapy?
Hypnotherapy is different than talk therapy because in hypnotherapy we access your subconscious mind – which is 90% of your mind. Talk therapy works with your conscious mind – the other 10% part of your mind that analyzes, makes decisions, computes, and discerns.
Hypnotherapy goes both deeper and faster than talk therapy. For this reason, it is my preferred method of therapy.
What Happens During a Hypnotherapy Session?
The hypnotherapy session begins with soft, relaxing music and relaxation techniques to take you deep into a state of relaxation. Your eyes will be closed for the majority of the session. You can choose to lie down or sit up, whichever feels most comfortable to you.
You and I will then dialogue about your issue from your subconscious mind and very much like a guided meditation or a relaxing visualization, we will go through the process of accessing the root of your issue.
Once we discover that, we will remove the old, negative block and replace it with new, healthy ways of being in your life.
In a recent study, hypnotherapy showed to have a 93% success rate after 6 sessions as compared to behavior therapy that showed to have a 72% success rate after 22 sessions and psychoanalysis that showed to have a 38% success rate after 600 sessions.
Break Through Blocks Holding You Back
Rewire Limiting Beliefs
End Self-Sabotaging Behaviors
Change Negative Thoughts & Emotions
Stop Repeating Unhealthy Patterns
Break Free from Addictions
Hypnotherapy is a powerful therapeutic technique that accesses your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is 90% of your mind and is where all your feelings, emotions, long-term memory, habits, patterns, beliefs, and behaviors are stored – which makes hypnotherapy so effective. We have direct access to heal your issue at its core. It's here that hypnotherapy can remove self-sabotaging behaviors, limiting beliefs and energetic blocks that prevent you from leading your best life – in love, career, finance, health, and so much more.